Tree Removal Services
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are certain situations where it is necessary. If removal is necessary, a professional tree company with proper safety equipment for felling a tree may be required.
Tree Removal Service Is Recommended When A Tree Is:
- Dead or dying
- Considered hazardous to nearby structures
- Crowding and causing harm to other trees
A tree service professional can help decide if in fact your tree needs to be removed, or if it can be nursed back to health. A tree inspection performed by our professional arborist can tell you whether your trees are in good health or decline, and/or whether they are safe or unsafe. Our tree inspectors identify a range of commonly seen pests, diseases and disorders that affect tree safety, providing recommendations for tree health and care.
Red Cedar can also assist in urgent hazard situations with emergency removal services. At Red Cedar, we have extensive crane service removal experience for extracting hazardous removals from any situation.
Emergency tree removal services include:
- Have trees growing into power lines
- Have trees that are uprooting or leaning precariously
- Are dealing with an insect infestation
- Have dead trees on your property
- Require limbs to be pruned or removed
- Have trees that require dead wooding
- Removal of trees that have fallen on home
Crane Tree Removal Services:
- Eliminates limitations associated with climbing services
- Almost any tree is reachable
- Allows for us to work on and remove very large trees
For these reasons, tree crane service is vital to a successful operation on commercial and residential properties as well as government facilities.